Cucumber and Grape Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, quartered
- 1 cup red grapes, seeds removed and quartered and each quarter cut in half
- 1 cucumber, cut in half, seeds scraped with a small spoon and cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- A generous handful of coriander leaves
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice
- Sea salt
- #Grilled chicken with salsa tastes great. Fresh herbs are natural remedies for many ailments or, just plainly said, herbs are good for us. Luckily It has become easier to obtain fresh herbs nowadays. Look for fresh coriander (cilantro) in the fresh produce section of supermarkets. But I must say parsley can be easily substituted although there would be a distinctive difference in taste and flavor. increase the chili in the recipe for more kick, depending on how hot you like your food. Cold water may be the best drink to accompany this salsa.# Soak onion in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain, squeeze all water out and pat dry between paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Serve with grilled fish or chicken.