Coriander, Chilli And Peanut Pesto Recipe
- 100 g roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red or green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 20 g coriander leaves
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 100 ml groundnut or sunflower oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- #This hot and spicy pesto is perfect stirred through hot or cold pasta.# Put the peanuts, garlic and chilli in the bowl of a food processor. Blend, then add the coriander leaves and lime zest, season generously and pulse to form a coarse mix.
- Allow the motor to run and then, in a steady flow, add the groundnut oil to form a smooth paste. Taste and season as necessary.
- MAKES APPROXIMATELY 150 ML