Chilled Cucumber Soup Recipe
This classic British summertime menu is ideal for a garden party at home, though you can easily bundle it all into a thermos and containers to transport to a picnic too. SERVINGS: 6 PREP TIME: 10 minutes TOTAL TIME:30 Minutes CALORIES: 133
- 4 cups peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups natural set yogurt
- 1 clove garlic Several fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ to 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed Chopped scallions (for garnish)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Put all ingredients except scallions into blender and purée. Serve very cold.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or chives.