Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I’m pleased to introduce you to your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolate chip cookies have been carefully crafted to be perfectly soft, perfectly chewy, and just all around perfectly delectable. You’ll never need another cookie recipe again! SERVINGS: 24 cookie PREP TIME: 30 Minutes TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour CALORIES: 298
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.