Tomato and Fish Recipe
- 1 large slice brown bread
- 1/4 oz (7 g) soft butter
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 canned sild or pilchards
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg, cut lengthways
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon canned lumpfish roe (optional-Garnish)
- Spread the bread with the butter.
- Slice the tomato and place on the bread. Sprinkle with pepper and top with the fish.
- Remove the yolk from the egg, mix with the mayonnaise and fill the egg white with the mixture.
- Garnish with lumpfish roe, if used, and place the egg in the center of the sandwich.