Egg Flower Soup Recipe | Easy Chinese Cuisine
- 14 oz can plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2½ cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- #The exotic name of this soup is derived from the appearance of the egg in the soup.# Drain and chop tomatoes, removing pips, and reserve juice.
- Bring soy sauce, tomato juice and stock to the boil in the wok. Add tomatoes and half the green onions, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour beaten eggs in gradually, stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining green onions.