Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage Recipe
Stir-fried Chinese cabbage, zucchini and pepper, flavored with sesame oil and soy sauce.
- 1 head Chinese cabbage
- 2 zucchi
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped red pepper 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Few drops sesame oil
- Shred the Chinese cabbage quite finely.
- Prepare the zucchini, first topping and tailing them and then slicing down the sides, preserving a bit of the flesh with the peel. Slice finely.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the Chinese cabbage and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, hot red pepper, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Continue cooking for 3 minutes and serve hot with the sesame oil drizzled on top. #TIME: Preparation takes about 10 minutes and cooking takes approximately 5 minutes.# #VARIATION: If you like hot, spicy dishes, add 1/4 tsp chili sauce to the Chinese cabbage.# #SERVING IDEA: Cooked in this way, the Chinese cabbage will remain crisp. If you prefer, cook longer for a softer texture.#