Sandwich Recipe: Mushroom with Egg
- 3 oz (75 g) mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large slice white bread
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 oz (15 g) soft butter
- 1/2 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh herbs
- Slice the mushrooms very finely.
- Make a dressing with the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper and pour over the mushrooms.
- Rub one side of the bread with the garlic. Melt half the butter in a pan and brown the garlic side of the bread in it.
- When cool, spread the other side with the rest of the butter and arrange the mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped egg and herbs.