Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 Airline chicken breasts (bone out airline chicken breasts)
- 4 Medium shallots
- 8 Medium crimini mushrooms (medium crimini mushrooms, quartered)
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Roasted chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine or dry vermouth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute pan Large oven-ready
- Kitchen knife
- Pot holder or kitchen towel
- Pan with rack Small sheet
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add a little olive oil to pan and add chicken breasts, skin side down.
- Brown and then flip over and brown other side.
- Place pan in oven for 5-7 minutes and then flip chicken and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Chicken should be firm to touch.
- Remove pan and remove chicfcen to rack.
- Place pan on stove, add olive oil and add shallots and mushrooms and sauté until starts to soften.
- Add dry white wine or dry vermouth and reduce.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock and reduce.
- As liquid starts to thicken, add butter piece by piece and stir until incorporates.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to plate or you could slice at angle, a couple slices and fan out.
- Garnish with sauteed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Finish with sauce, spooning out shallots and mushrooms and adding liquid last.