Marinade For Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or corn oil
- 1 egg White
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- #This is an oriental marinade which makes chicken very soft and tasty. Chicken or turkey breasts especially benefit from this marinade and retain a moist texture. The recipe is just enough to marinate 4 medium chicken breasts.# Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken pieces and mix with fingers to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for one hour or more.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Drain and use in recipe of your choice.