How to Choose, Store, How to Use Cherries & Benefits of Cherries
Cherries are beautiful red (there is also the yellow ones) round delicious fruits. They are high in vitamin C, flavanoids, calcium potassium and phosphorus. Only buy cherries that are firm and glossy!
Benefits of CherriesThey are antispasmodic, and mildly laxative, soothing for people with irritable bowel syndrome, and also have great anti inflammatory properties. They are high in vitamin C, flavanoids, calcium potassium and phosphorus. Help to relieve headaches and fight gout.
How to Cook Cherries
- Orange, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sour cherries and banana.
- Nectarine, fresh figs & sour cherries.
- CHERRY STEMS WATER; enjoy your cherries, and boil the stems for 15 minutes.
- Cool and strain; a good diuretic and against water retention.
- Calories: 50Kcal
- Total Fat: 0.3 g 0%
- Saturated fat: 0.1 g 0%
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg 0%
- Sodium: 3 mg 0%
- Potassium: 173 mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate: 12 g 4%