Healthy Diet Recipe: Breakfast Sundae
This is simple to make in the morning; ideal when time is short, and the ingredients can be easily halved to make a super-speedy breakfast for one. The good news is there is no need to buy low-fat or fat-free yoghurt – keep to this portion of full-fat yoghurt and enjoy it! This will keep you satisfied through the morning. You could add a tablespoon of granola to each bowl or, if you have a sweet tooth, then by all means add a drizzle of honey -wildflower honey works well with dairy. A note from Eatopic: If I have the granola or the honey I tend to go for a 0% fat greek yoghurt instead.
- 300g unsweetened natural yoghurt (about 4% fat)
- 100g strawberries, cut into quarters
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blueberries
- 2 tablespoons No-sugar granola stash from page 116 (optional)
- 1 teaspoon runny honey or agave syrup (optional)
- Layer the ingredients into glass bowls.
- If using, drizzle with honey or agave syrup, or sprinkle with granola.