Easy Sandwich Recipes: Sausage and Peppers Recipe
- 1 large slice brown bread
- 1/4 oz (7 g) soft butter
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded
- 1 small onion
- 3 oz (75 g) ham sausage
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the bread with the butter. Slice the green pepper into rings and arrange on the bread.
- Finely dice the red pepper. Peel the onion and slice into rings, and cut the sausage into small strips.
- Make a dressing with the oil, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir the dressing into the red pepper, onion and sausage, and arrange on the sandwich.