PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 45 min
READY TIME: 1 h 5 min
CALORIES: 240 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 750 g (1½ lb) potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup (4 fl oz) milk
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 300 g (10 oz) pumpkin, chopped
- 300 g (10 oz) sweet potato, chopped
- 200 g (6 ½ oz) broccoli, chopped
- 120 g (4 oz) green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Roll out pastry on a lightly floured surface until it’s 3 mm (Vs inch) thick. Line 6 small pie dishes with pastry and refrigerate until required.
2 Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water until soft.
3 Drain and mash potatoes with butter and milk, and stir through Cheddar cheese.
4 Boil pumpkin and sweet potato until soft, and then drain and mix with mashed potato, broccoli, beans and basil. Spoon vegetables into pastry cases and top with parmesan.
5 Bake in a preheated 200°C (400°F) oven for 30 minutes or until pies are golden.
Fat: 10.8 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 999.4 mg
Potassium: 259.8 mg
Carbs: 33.9 g
Protein: 4.8 g
Vitamin A: 77.1 %
Vitamin B-12: 0.1 %
Vitamin B-6: 7.8 %
Vitamin C: 17.3 %
Vitamin D: 0.0 %
Vitamin E: 9.3 %