PREP TIME: 25 min
COOK TIME: 0
READY TIME: 25 min
CALORIES: 116 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 1 lettuce, shredded
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and sliced
- 25 g (1 oz) walnut halves
- 75 g (3 oz) green grapes, peeled, halved and seeded
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and sliced
- 250 g (8 oz) smoked chicken, skinned, boned and cut into strips or cubes
YOGURT AND CUCUMBER DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated cucumber
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- Fresh tarragon
1 In a large salad bowl, mix the lettuce with the celery, red pepper, walnuts, grapes, pear and smoked chicken.
2 Mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, cucumber, onion and tarragon, blending well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3 Just before serving, spoon the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss well to mix.
4 Garnish with slices of pear and a few sprigs of fresh tarragon.
Calories: 116 Kcal
Protein: 11 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 6 g
Soured Cream and Courgette Dressing
Preparation time: 7 minutes
1 Make the dressing by mixing 2 tablespoons low-fat soured cream with 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise,1 tablespoon grated courgette or cucumber, 2 teaspoons grated onion and salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 75 Kcal
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 5 g