PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 0
READY TIME: 20 min
CALORIES: 25 (per serving)
⇓ You may also listen to the recipe by pressing the play button below.
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 4 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, skinned and quartered
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 bunch of cress, trimmed and divided into strips
- Citrus Dressing (see below), to serve
- 100 ml (3½ oz) fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Teaspoon granular low-calorie sweetener
1 Combine the mushrooms, courgettes and tomatoes in a salad bowl and sprinkle with the basil.
2 Arrange the sprigs of cress round the edge of the salad. Serve with Citrus Dressing.
3 Citrus Dressing: Put all the ingredients into a screwtop jar and shake well.
Protein: 2 g
Carbs: 4 g